Time spent on Facebook is growing at an astonishing rate
United States citizens now spend roughly 16% of their total time online on Facebook.
- 48% of sales people never follow up with a prospect
- 25% of sales people make a second contact and stop
- 12% of sales people make three contacts and stop
- 10% of sales people make more than three contacts
- 2% of sales are made on the first contact
- 3% of sales are made on the second contact
- 5% of sales are made on the third contact
- 10% of sales are made on the fourth contact
- 80% of sales are made on the fifth to twelfth contact
Every day Facebook users comment or press the “Like” button more than 2 billion times
A Recent study by Forrester found that of US adults that use social networking 96% are on Facebook.
Facebook reached 1 trillion page views in June 2011 making it the most visited website in the world
Facebook users post 30 billion pieces of content every month. How much of it is about your product or service?